FANTAGIANS & LINE PLAYER OFFICIAL FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

line cheat (how to get rich on line play)

2 posters

Go down

line cheat (how to get rich on line play) Empty line cheat (how to get rich on line play)

Post by Admin Sat May 28, 2016 5:32 pm

First of all, this isn’t a hack or a cheat, it’s just another faster way to earn gems.
So I have been playing Line Play for the past 3 months and the question people always ask me is: “How do you get rich that fast?” There are many posts going around already teaching people how to get rich, but I figured I should do my own post. I’ll provide a step-by-step procedure on how to add people in both LINE and LINE Play, and I’ll provide some of the LINE ID’s I have used to get rich.
So here is how you do it:
1. You should have the LINE App installed on your phone. If not, download it. Start with opening the LINE App. Once the App loads, click on the MORE tab then ADD FRIENDS and then click SEARCH BY ID.
2. The fun begins here. Try searching up random numbers or random words. Some will yield results and some wont. (Scroll down to the bottom for lists of ID’s that I’ve used). LINE only allows you to search up certain amount of people at once and when you reach that limit, an error message will appear: The max limit of searches has been exceeded. ID search is temporarily unavailable. When you see this error, all you have to do is wait an hour or so and then you can start searching up people again.
3. Once you’ve added people, head over to LINE Play. Go to the FRIENDS section.
4. Click on the ADD FRIENDS tab. If someone you added in LINE already have a LINE Play account, they will appear in the Recommended Friends. Scroll down below to the LINE Friends section. Next to each person’s name should be an Invite +1000 gems button. Click each button and you get 1000 gems for each people. This is a lot of work but it’s worth the money right?
5. After you’ve invited every single person in LINE Play, you can go back to LINE and delete(block) the people you’ve added.
6. And that is it! Easy right?
Here are a few lists of ID’s that I’ve used and all of them have no LINE Play Accounts so YAY more gems for you^^ Heads up though, some of these ID’s are disturbing and gross.
hbic, keikobayashi, tiffany, samuel, lemuel, vagina, penis, marijuana
sexylove, freddy, isaiah, mr.teddy, mrteddy, fucking, fucker, bitchy
drugs, freddy, evil_fox, azez18, angelina_hawwitth, fabio2290
adhytiasn, joe23rd, banliyu, thanandon111, killers, benzmath
camry60, munnir800, absolute_chin, swanlove, babyface, louisseven
puput_oct, jasb0016, michseanco, kimjaehoonn, philips.siagian
sylviarichie17, blue_sky_enix, ogn7, aryanamoli, cklwing, southkorea
runningman, lacke, jeif, ksic, blah, alcohol, bossbitch, strawberry
milk, taran4, parkjiyeon, ladybitch, hameunjung, parksoyeon, leekyuri
leeareum, heechul, kimmyungsoo, yuting, t-aa, infinite, parkhyomin
eunjimin, baesuzy, hwangtiffany, 0526
Add me on LINE Play if you’d like. I have two accounts: Fantasticbaby95 and Colasticbaby95
imageimage
I hope this helped and thank you for reading.
Yassssss

by fantasticbaby95: on tumblr~
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://fallfrompastel.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

line cheat (how to get rich on line play) Empty Re: line cheat (how to get rich on line play)

Post by iya Sat May 28, 2016 5:32 pm

oww.. is that soo~

iya

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum